Friday, October 31, 2008

Research

This next month is technically my research month.

I'm doing a project about attitudes among the Navajo about diabetes, and the resources available.

Cliffs south of Moab

I know. Very exciting.

Actually it is. However, I think that this month is more a cleverly disguised way to spend some time with my dad and have time to travel for interview. Genius!

My first week on the Navajo reservation was rather exciting. I had some excellent interviews for my project.

And I helped deliver a baby! It honestly can't get much better.

The down side is time away from my family. And I think I hate that more than anything. But Keith is doing a great job holding everyone and everything together. Just like he always does.

I won't bore anyone with all the details about my project. I try to save that to do in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment