Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pictures for 2011

There are hours left of this year. This year has been busy, exhausting, amazing, surprising, and a hundred other adjectives. This year has seen a trip to Utah, the celebration of 10 years of marriage, the start of dental school for Hubster, Monkey head off to kindergarten, and Bug get glasses.

There are many ways to summarize a year, either in blog posts, numbers, or stories. But I'm going to do it in pictures, because too often my words fail to capture what I'm trying to say. There is not necessarily one picture for each month, but rather pictures of my favorite moments of the year.












This has been a year focusing mostly on family. It has been a good year, full of story times, small adventures, long call shifts, and family dinners. I expect nothing else from next year.

7 comments:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous. Great recap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really great pictures. I especially love the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sniff! So precious. I love your recap. You have a beautiful family, and priceless memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos particularly of hugging and sleeping children.

    LisaDay

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know it hasn't always been easy, but I'm glad 2011 treated you well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely year in pictures! Especially love the river shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great recap and beautiful, beautiful photos. Isn't it difficult to narrow down to just a handful??

    I love Bug's glasses! That picture is so cute.

    Best wishes for a happy, healthy 2012.

    ReplyDelete