We are all hanging in, still trying to figure things out. As stressful as things are, it almost seems silly to see how I did on my January goals, since I'm just happy I survived that month.
But here we go:
- Find childcare for Duck, return to work, and NOT have a major breakdown while doing so: Success. Kinda. The breakdown was not major.
- Clean out my closet: Success
- Schedule a dentist appointment: Success
- Finish the book I am reading: Success
- Clean up this blog (take care of the tabs that lead to nothing, write my About Me page, etc.): Success. If you haven't checked out my About Me page, do. I sort of like it. Let me know what you thing.
Actually, now that I look at it, I didn't do nearly as bad as I initially thought. Which means I'm going to be crazy enough to do this again.
-Work out as a family for at least 10 minutes 3 times a week
-Match my January weight loss
-File my taxes (or have Hubster file my taxes)
-Board study: at least one keyword a day, and all my review questions by the end of the month
-Finish my licensing paperwork
February is a short month, so I'm making a short list.
Now, if only the days could be a little bit longer.