Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It Begins

In just a few minutes from now, I am heading off to my first day of intern life.

I start in the ER.

I'm not sure if I feel like "so it begins" all doom like, or "Let it begin! Let it begin" all enthusiastic hamster like.


Right at this moment, I'm more worried about acting more like a medical student than an intern. As in "Don't leave me! You want me to do what?"

I've finally decided that I am excited (and nervous. Horribly nervous.)

But regardless of what I am, it begins...

Now.

5 comments:

  1. Yay for you! Mr. D is starting today, too (as is every other resident in the country, obviously)! And I made him wake me up early so I could take his picture on his first day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in our hearts especially today. Don't forget to use your red phone when you need it, after all, He wrote the book on what you're doing. Let us know how you and the three boys weather today. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear how your first day went, Doctor. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also can't wait to hear how your first day went.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New beginning are always a little scary, from kindergarten to internship. You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete