Thursday, January 12, 2012

Currently - January

Current Book
Cutting For Stone by Abraham Verghese. This is the first non-young adult book I have read in a long time. It's good, but it makes me tired.

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure
80's music. I have been listening to 80s cardio on Pandora while I do dishes, and it makes my so happy!

Current Drink
Water, water, water.

Current Songs
"You're the Best" by Joe Esposito (From Karate Kid)
"I Can't Hold Back" by Survivor

Current Wish-List
New boots

Current Needs
To finish my run of night shifts and get back on a normal schedule.

Current Triumph
Starting to exercise again. It's been a very, very long time.

Current Favorite Film
Planet Earth. We have been watching these again with the boys. Even though I have seen them multiple times, I'm impressed every time.

Current TV Show
Top Chef

I'm also thinking about starting to watch Once Upon A Time. Is anyone else watching this? Is it any good?

Current Celebrity Crush

Matthew Lewis, better known as Neville Longbottom. Seriously, I can't get enough of how great he looks all grown up. If you would have told me that Neville would have grown up to be the best looking person in the Harry Potter movies, I would have laughed. Now, I just Google him when I'm having a bad day.

Current Indulgence
Cooking. I really shouldn't be cooking so much, but it makes me feel good.

Current Outfit
Work out gear.

Current Banes of My Existence
"Tebowing." Don't get me wrong, I like Tim Tebow. But having ESPN having a "Tebow Hour." This is just getting out of control.

Current Excitement
Seeing the number on the scale start getting a tiny bit smaller.

Current Mood
So sleepy!

8 comments:

  1. Neville is super cute!

    Fun list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had the great displeasure of discovering Tebowing today. I am appropriately disgusted and annoyed.

    Neville is super hot, and it makes me smile.

    Why does Cutting for Stone make you tired? I'm STILL impressed you're able to read as much as you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wearing my workout gear as I type. :)

    And I have got to check out that Pandora station!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't feel guilty at all for listening to 80's music! I haven't used Pandora in a long time, but I may have to look that station up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. You are so right about Neville.

    LisaDay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, yes, yes! You SHOULD start watching Once Upon a Time! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, I'm totally listening to 80's pop on pandora right now! And yes! Neville! I can't believe it either! He's so adorable. Once upon a time is great but sometimes I wish they wouldn't change the fairy tales so much.

    ReplyDelete