Monday, November 3, 2008

Tickle Me Pink, or blue, or yellow...

Apparently, I have a lot of free time on my hands.

I don't really, I just think I do.

Apparently, I have time to read random blogs, take online personality tests, and watch cooking competitions. So really, I should have time to put away the growing pile of laundry, write my research paper, finish some of my art projects, and cook dinner.

However, is there anything better than online personality tests? This one is interesting, since it is based on colors. Apparently that fact that I like blue more than purple, and lime green more than gold says a lot.

Like that I'm an "Organizer" and a "Persuader."

My husband's only comment: "You really need a test to tell you that?"

1 comment:

  1. The blue-yellow-white-red color-code seemed accurate enough to me.... but I often think my personality shifts every other year a bit.

    ReplyDelete