Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Best Summer Ever

Summer is hot, humid,sunny, and full on here.  My favorite season!  I've decided to make this the best summer on record.

What better way to do that than with haircuts?.....


Um, yes, my boys felt the same way about my approach to welcoming summer as any other children would.

But that's okay. 

I bribed them into saying that this was already the best summer by buying them ridiculously bright colored ice cream at the most darling ice cream shop I have ever seen.




Now, I have to figure out how to keep them believing that this is the best summer ever (and by implication, that I am the best mom ever) after their dentist appointment this afternoon.


3 comments:

  1. They don't know it yet, but you're saving them a lot of misery in the summer heat by keeping their hair short! And now I want some ice cream . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ice cream reminds me of the bubble gum ice cream I used to get when I was a kid. Part of me wants to get some for nostalgic reasons, but I just know that will taint the memory since I have a much more sophisticated palate nowadays...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they will remember it as the best summer ever.

    ReplyDelete